Early Menopause Signs and Symptoms
All women know that menopause is an inevitable period of life. However, many women around the world face this change at an unexpectedly early age. Women in their 20s and 30s need to be informed about all possible symptoms that could be identified as early menopause signs.
In this section, women can find information about the most common and uncommon early menopause symptoms and signs. Read on to be thoroughly informed about the symptoms of early or premature menopause.
Age, family history, change in periods and mood are all factors that help to determine whether or not you're experiencing early menopause. Common symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, disturbed sleep, and mood swings may also be symptoms of entering menopause. Fortunately, treatments are available to decrease the impact of early menopause in your life.
Early menopause can be a stressful time in a woman's life. There are many different physical exercises that can help to alleviate this stress, and leave menopausal women feeling youthful and healthy. Find information about how Yoga, running, team sports and even shopping are all excellent physical activities to consider.
Common Symptoms of Early Menopause
The most common symptoms experienced during early menopause are:
• Hot flashes. Sudden body temperature changes that can vary up to 10 degrees in a few seconds.
• Night sweats. They are the night version of hot flashes. They can interrupt sleep and, in consequence, cause fatigue during the day.
• Irregular periods. The symptoms most related with early menopause. Menstrual periods become unpredictable in time and flow.
• Decreased libido. Women start losing interest in sex because of hormone fluctuations.
• Vaginal dryness. Vaginal walls become thinner and lose their elasticity, causing pain during sex.
• Mood swings. Women in early menopause also experience sudden changes in mood or irritability.
Signs of Common Early Menopause Symptoms
The early menopause symptoms mentioned above are those of which most women claim to experience during menopause. They are related to early menopause signs, which are the physical manifestation of a health condition. Their relationship is as follows:
Signs of Uncommon Early Menopause Symptoms
Besides the early menopause symptoms mentioned in the previous chart, women experience other symptoms that are not as common.
Not every woman experiences all the symptoms; even their frequency and severity vary in each woman. Nevertheless, research has shown that women going through early menopause due to surgical procedures do suffer an increased in the intensity of their symptoms.
If women have already identified their symptoms as those of early menopause, it is time to find out about the different ways to get relief. To learn how to fight early menopause symptoms, please visit the early menopause treatments section.